AMSTERDAM STYLE DIARY: DAY 2

Day 2 in Amsterdam saw the return of endless amounts of alcohol, a sex museum and the Red Light District. It also saw me chasing my hat into a tram line whilst a tram full of people laughed at me. 

I went for something a bit lighter as I knew we'd be popping into a cafe in the morning, and boy am I glad I did. We ended up in the back room of one of the Cafes and it was super hot, so being able to take layers of was a bonus.


I went for a pair of black Joni jeans from Topshop that I had cut myself, with a loose fitting black top and leather jacket (both Topshop)
And of course the hat made an appearance again, I was definitely channelling my inner James Bay this weekend.


We went back to the apartment after exploring a little bit and had a well earned nap!

In the evening I wore another pair of black jeans from Topshop, this time I went for the Jamie style that were already ripped. I love this jeans and the rips actually make them a lot easier to move in! 

I worse these with a white (YES WHITE!) Turtle neck crop top from Primark and my leather jacket again. This top was the only non black item I wore over the weekend. 

Do I need help????

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! <3

    I hope you can check out my blog too and let me know your thoughts about it by by dropping a comment :)
    xoxo,
    Ellaine Regala - Le Petite Wears <3
    www.lepetitewears.com
    Follow me on: Blog | Bloglovin | Facebook | Lookbook.nu | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfits!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete