AMSTERDAM STYLE DIARY: DAY 3

Third and final day in Amsterdam. Can I go back for a year please?

Now unfortunately I don't have many full outfit pictures of what I wore on Saturday, it's probably due to the fact that we were all too tied up with taking pictures of an Irish guy trying to fit a condom over his head.

Yet again I wore the sassy hat that I'd been wearing all weekend. I'm definitely going to have to invest in one of my own.

I also wore a black denim dress from Topshop. When I bought this it was a lot longer in length, but being the short arse that I am I had to turn it up to stop myself from looking like I was wearing a potato sack.

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love the post as well - very honest content! Kisses from LA xo
    x, Steph
    http://2othcenturyfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love the post as well - very honest content! Kisses from LA xo
    x, Steph
    http://2othcenturyfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your outfit Jessica, you look absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure you had a great time in Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete