WORLDS WORST BLOGGER

Okay we all knew I was shit with blogging but four months without posting is terrible even for me! I could lie and say I was way to busy to blog and time just got away from me but the truth is it didn't. So for the small few of you that may be interested heres a brief look at my life. When I say brief I mean it, pop the kettle on,  you'll probably be done with this before it's boiled... Apart from July. I did a lot in July.

April
Wore a sassy dress. Should've blogged it. Didn't.

Dress - Boohoo
Shoes - Office

May
Went to Manchester for the night. Nearly got thrown in the Canal.



June
Had my hair cut for the first time in three years. THREE YEARS!

July
If you've followed my blog for some time now you'll know that last year I went to an awesome festival in Portugal, had the time of my life, and ended up forever resenting the UK Weather. Well this year I had the pleasure of returning to the newly named NOS Alive.


Our apartment this year was stunning and only 2 minutes away from where we stayed last year and luckily the girls had me; a top notch navigator. Seriously I know how to get places.


We checked into the Sheraton Spa and Hotel for one of the days to pretend we were Vicky G Shore VIP. We had the pool to ourselves so I was able to go full otter and do what I do best... Be a nob.

I'd love to say that loads happened at the festival but all it consisted of was drinking and dancing.

GRADUATIONS GALORE
Being a Uni drop out means that I didn't graduate. But who needs that when you've got smart ass friends! I had an amazing time watching two of my best friends graduate and they both looked beautiful! WELL DONE NATASHA AND KAMIE!
Dress - H & M
Shoes - New Look

Jumpsuit - Zara
Shoes - New Look

That's about it. Let's hope it's not another four months. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment