21 THOUGHTS ABOUT TURNING 21

In one week I'll no longer be baby Jess. I don't think I'm ready for that yet.



1. Do I have to start acting responsible?

2. Do I have to stop doing what I want, when I want?

3. What if I can't handle drink anymore (Not that I'm great with alcohol now)

4. Are my family constantly going to ask about my love life?

5. My love life is none existent.

6. Am I gonna have to settle down soon? I'm not ready for that shit.

6. Will I start referring to my teen years as 'when I was young'?

7. Is it downhill or uphill from here? WHICH ONE?

8. I still look 12. Not 21.

9. Do I have to start figuring out what I want to do with my life.

10. I don't have any talents. how am I going to figure out number 9?

11. I dropped out Uni. I have no qualifications. Good.

12. SERIOUSLY. I DON'T HAVE A PLAN.

13. Some people have or are having kids. I'M STILL A KID.

14. Can I still say that?

15. I sleep a lot. Is that still going be acceptable.

16. I have bad hangovers now. Are they going to get worse?

17. Do I have to start spending my money on pots and pans instead of make-up and clothes?

18. I love make-up and clothes, there's no way I can give them up

19. But what if I have to?

20. Can I wear a princess tiara to my party?

21. WHAT IF NO ONE COMES TO MY PARTY



1 comment: